Sunday, February 13, 2011

introduction for things to come

The SIMPLEST guide to cooking at home,No BS,just good food.
Here you will not only find the easy route to the perfect curry but get a hands on look at some differnt types of cuisines and methods of cooking and baking,,that u cant read in any cookbook. or watch on youtube.
Dont be dismayed by the lack of pictures,i have a reason for that,i want each of you all reading my posts to get a little creative,DO NOT follow my recipies like the bible,but innovate.
Cooks/cookbooks give u a million ingrediants and try and complicate the dish,,just so that they want to make it seem more interesting,,and u wont easily get bored,,,,,my idea on the other hand is quite the opposite,,some of my ways of doing things may seem "unconventional" ,but i have worked a long time,my a** off in a very busy "LIVE" kitchen,and things could get messy,,when  a la carte orders need to reach the diner in 12 minutes,,so,,i will stress on...SPEED ,SIMPLICITY and great taste! and belive me twhen i say this,but "simplicity" is the only ingrediant that always tastes good :P
and remember my motto while cooking..===if youre hands aint dirty..u aint no cook===

No comments:

Post a Comment